Plymouth/Wareham Residents: Follow These Mold Safety Tips If You Suspect Mold
What to do and What NOT to do When You See Mold in Your Plymouth/Wareham Home
If you see visible mold, do not disturb it. You can inadvertently spread the mold infestation throughout your home. When mold is disturbed, the mold can release microscopic mold spores which become airborne and can circulate inside your home.
What to Do:
- Stay out of affected areas.
- Turn off the HVAC system and fans.
- Contact SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham for mold remediation services.
What Not to Do:
- Don’t touch or disturb the mold.
- Don’t blow air across any surfaces with visible or suspected mold growth.
- Don’t attempt to dry the area yourself.
- Don’t spray bleach or other disinfectants on the mold.
When you discover mold in your Plymouth/Wareham home, leave it to the professionals. If you suspect that your home or business has a mold problem, we can inspect and assess your property. If mold is found, we have the training, equipment, and expertise to remediate your mold infestation. Call us today for a free evaluation and remediation estimate at (508) 746-9500