Faster To Any Size Disaster
24 Hour Emergency Service
Flooding, water emergencies, and other disasters don't wait for "regular business hours", and neither do we! SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham is there 24 hours a day, 7 days a week (including all holidays) to respond to your emergency cleaning and restoration needs. When you call SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham, you will ALWAYS speak to a person no matter what time of day it is. If you experience an emergency, and you choose to call us, our crews here at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham are immediately notified of your situation. After our technicians are notified of the loss details, we are on the way to you!
Need Emergency Service? Call Us 24/7 – (508) 746-9500
Faster to Any Size Emergency
In many cleaning and restoration situations, immediate action is needed. With over 2060 U.S. and Canadian Franchise locations, SERVPRO is strategically positioned to be faster to any size emergency. An immediate response helps to minimize the damage and the cleaning and restoration costs.
Water is particularly invasive, quickly spreading throughout your property and being absorbed into floors, walls, furniture, etc. SERVPRO of Plymouth / Wareham arrives quickly and starts the water extraction process almost immediately.
Water Damage Timeline
- Water quickly spreads throughout your property, saturating everything in its path.
- Water is absorbed into walls, floors, upholstery, and belongings.
- Furniture finishes may bleed, causing permanent staining on carpets.
- Photographs, books, and other paper goods start to swell and warp.
Hours 1 - 24:
- Drywall begins to swell and break down.
- Metal surfaces begin to tarnish.
- Furniture begins to swell and crack.
- Dyes and inks from cloth and paper goods spread and stain.
- A musty odor appears.
48 Hours to 1 Week:
- Mold and mildew may grow and spread.
- Doors, windows, and studs swell and warp.
- Metal begins to rust and corrode.
- Furniture warps and shows signs of mold.
- Paint begins to blister.
- Wood flooring swells and warps.
- Serious biohazard contamination is possible.
More Than 1 Week:
- Restoration time and cost increase dramatically; replacing contaminated materials and structural rebuilding may be extensive.
- Structural safety, mold growth, and biohazard contaminants pose serious risks to occupants.