Remediating Mold from a Plymouth Home
This Plymouth family had water damage that eventually led to mold growth in their family room, so they picked up the phone and called SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham! The trained professional technicians at SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham came in and got rid of the mold-affected flooring and other materials damaged by the water and microbial growth. They then treated the home with an antimicrobial agent to rid the room of any microbial growth. SERVPRO of Plymouth/Wareham did an excellent job according to the homeowners, and now this Plymouth family's home is now back to its pre-mold condition and ready for a rebuild!